Kris Aquino

All eyes are green with envy for Kris Aquino's deep V-neck dress.


Angel Locsin

Angel Locsin relies on the style smarts of her stylist for the Awards Night. "This is (Roberto) Cavalli and I was styled by Pam Quinones," Angel shares

Bianca King

Bianca King was spotted in a white frock by Eric Delos Santos. "This dress makes me feel pretty," she says

John Lapus

"I'm wearing my good friend Kermit Tesoro's design. Ang kababayan natin at ang natatanging Pilipino na nagdadamit din kay Lady Gaga," John Lapus explains his embellished ensemble for the night

KC Concepcion

MMFF Awards Night host KC Concepcion looks prim in her black long-sleeved ensemble. It's conservative yet still sexy at the same time

Liza Diño

Liza Diño, winner of the New Wave Actress award for her film 'Nomine Matris' turned to Japanese designer Tadashi Shoji for the Awards Night. "I find this dress very simple and elegant. I think it's unique and it's not something you always see. He's based in the US and also designs for Hollywood celebrities."

Nora Aunor

Nora Aunor walks down androgynously on the red carpet in a suit by Avel Bacudio.

Rhian Ramos

Rhian Ramos goes for a striking color on the red carpet. "I'm wearing Mark Bumgarner. I paired it with accessories bought in the mall and some real jewelry. I feel this dress is more of my personality kase I have a very strong personality. I also like the cut because it's classic and simple. It's all about the details, like the color and the embellishments," she says.

Sunshine Cruz

A look popularized by Valentino, Sunshine Cruz chose to wear a red gown by Eric Pineda. "Tito Eric decides everything for me and I trust him for that. He told me that I'll be wearing champagne red tonight and I was like 'Okay, I'll go for it!" she says
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment